The following are rules for swimming at The Fugitive Beach
- Lifeguards are on duty at the slides, jumps & some other areas, however as with any large body of water with deep water it is impossible for us to see every issue in the water. So swim at your own risk.
- No diving anywhere.
- You must be 18 years of age, or older, to attend without an adult. If you are under 18 years of age, please have your parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on line for you, it will be waiting for you at beach admissions.
- All beach goers will sign a waiver before entering the beach. You must be at least 18 to sign the waiver. Each adult (18 and older) must sign their own waiver.
- Life Jackets: Children 10 and under must wear a US Coast Guard Approved life jacket on at all times while in all areas of the water. No exceptions! Anyone 11 years and older must wear a life jacket any where in the water not designated as shallow area. This includes the cliff jumps, 65′ water slide, and Rave Nautilus water obstacle. We do have life jackets available for rent. You are welcome to bring your own but it must be US Coast Guard Approved and fit properly. No exceptions!
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into the beach or consumed in parking lot. You will not be able to enter or re-enter the venue for the day if you are drinking in the parking lot.
- Any beverage brought to the beach must be sealed, as when you purchased it. Opened drinks, tampered sealed drinks, fountain drinks, or sport bottles filled with liquid can not be brought in.
- No grills to be brought on site or parking lot. Grilling can only be done in reserved Fugitive Beach areas using Fugitive Beach grills. This is a safety issue that can not have any concession.
- For the enjoyment of all beach goers and safety, no speakers, sound systems, or mics can be brought into the venue. Music is provided by the beach.
- Smoking is prohibited outside the designated smoking areas.
- All trash must be discarded in the proper places before you leave.
- No fighting, foul language, or threatening behavior will be permitted. All violators will be removed without a refund.
- No public intoxication will be allowed. All violators will be removed without a refund.
- No refunds due to weather or accidents or incidents out of Fugitive Beach’s control.
- No glass, fireworks, Styrofoam, or firearms are allowed at the beach.
- Do not throw rocks. All violators will be removed without a refund.
- No diving anywhere! All water entrances must be feet first.
- Pets are not allowed on premises except for permitted trained service dogs. Pets are not to be left in vehicles. Law enforcement will be called.
- Jumping is only permitted from the designated areas. All jumping should be feet first.
- No climbing on rock edges, rock bluffs, or rock walls. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscaped areas or other barriers.
- Please stay 20’ from the cliff walls due to falling rock.
- Water shoes are highly suggested. Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking or swimming. You may not enter the parking lot without shoes.
- No thongs or excessively exposing swimwear will be allowed. No clothing with offensive language.
- Sorry , scuba diving is not permissible, nor is metal detecting.
- Children in diapers are required to use Swim Diapers. Swim diapers are sold on site if needed.
- Pop-Up Canopies are allowed but they must be kept 50’ from the water. You must secure your canopy to prevent it from blowing over or harming others. You take full responsibility of your canopy and any harm it could cause others.
- No weapons are allowed on the beach or beach property.
- Use waterproof and flotation devices on your electronics, sunglasses, and personal items. No one can dive for any lost items, which includes Fugitive staff – this is a safety issue due to the depth of the water. You are responsible for the safety and care of all your belongings at all times. We do have lockers available for $5/day.
- Please be respectful to others and obey Fugitive staff .